Thursday, April 26, 2012

5K

I'm doing a 5K!!!! You should join me!
If not to support cancer, do it to support me. It would mean a lot to me to have you by my side! Let me know if you sign up
Who?
Runners, walkers and strollers of all ages are invited to help kick off American Fork Hospital's annual 5k


What?
A 5K! Approximately 3.1 miles.

Where?

American Fork High School (510 North 600 East, American Fork, UT)


When?

Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 7:00 AM


Why?
To support good health! And to support the fight against cancer.
 ALL proceeds will benefit cancer patients in our community who can't afford treatment. Each runner will receive a performance shirt (men's and women's sizing) and be entered into a drawing for prizes.
 

How?

You can visit their official website or you can register for the 5K here


How much?
Only $20! Plus you get a T-shirt and all proceeds will benefit cancer patients in Utah County who can't afford treatment!
!

No comments:

Post a Comment